NO BUSINESS WITH THE UNITED STATES...(EUROPEAN CONTINENT ONLY).....SHOUT OUT TO CATHERINE AND ANDY OF DISNEY....LINKS BELOW
I, Renee Ashley Baker, will move to France and I, Renee Ashley Baker, will give up "citizenship of the United States". After I, Renee Ashley Baker, get my $60 Million Dollar "out of court settlement" I, Renee Ashley Baker, will NOT BE BACK to the U.S.
"Snowpiercer" made $81 Million "Overseas" ("Overseas" means "outside the U.S").
2. Because the "City of Englewood" has been trying to "muscle movie projects" for Charlize Theron, for Madonna, for Eminem, for Rihanna and for Charlie Ergen of Dish Network. Because I've been "bothered/harassed" by the City of Denver about "movie projects" I, Renee Ashley Baker, will move all my movie production "overseas". I, Renee Ashley Baker, will move all my movie production (and distribution) to the continent of Europe , to China, to Russia, to Asia (to India and to Israel).
3. I, Renee Ashley Baker, have decided that if, IF I, Renee Ashley Baker, work in the "movie industry" (in 3-5 years) the "Renee Ashley Baker movies" will be released only in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
4. . The following are the terms:
(a). All Worldwide Rights for Renee Ashley Baker movies will go to Disney International (no U.S. release, no U.S. On Demand release and no U.S. satellite TV broadcast and no U.S. syndicated TV distribution).
(b) All Video On Demand Rights are to be "Overseas" (Hughes Direct TV Video On Demand will get "exclusive rights").
(b) All Renee Ashley Baker movie budgets are to be in the $25-$30 Million Dollar range.
(c) All Renee Ashley Baker movies to use European cast and crew (meaning European based Directors, European based Screenwriters, European based Leading Men, European based Producers and European based Music Composers and European based Crew).
(d) All Renee Ashley Baker movies will cast Renee Ashley Baker as "Female Lead" and Renee Ashley Baker is Executive Producer.
(f) Madonna will not, NOT be getting the "Renee Ashley Baker Song Catalog". (John Elway is CRAP and he needs to be in jail).
5. I, Renee Ashley Baker, am moving outside the United States to get away from the names Oprah, Rihanna, Gale/Gail, Charlize, Beyoncé, etc and they'd better not follow....
6. I, Renee Ashley Baker, am adding information below ("top sheet") so those who are not in the "movie industry" can understand why only a few control (and should continue to control) the "movie money".
Director: Bong Joon-Ho Budget: $30-$40 Million
With the "usual" motion picture theatrical release "Snowpiercer" would have grossed net (estimated) $18 million dollars (after deducting all costs) and adding Home Video Sales and Streaming Video (Netflix).
With the "unusual" strait to VOD (Video On Demand in 85 Million Homes) release "Snowpiercer" will gross net (estimated) $13 million dollars (after deducting all cost) and adding Home Video Sales and Streaming Netflix....(this figure does not include paycable tv revenues, satellite tv broadcast revenues, or worldwide syndicated tv broadcast revenues, cable tv broadcast revenues).
To have released "Snowpiercer" on 2500 "movie screens" it would have cost Weinstein's Radius TWC $25 million dollars to market....Harvey Weinstein and The Weinstein Company "pre-bought" North American rights to "Snowpiercer" after reading the script.....Harvey Weinstein has a networth of $200 million dollars.
Peak streaming periods bandwith used
Netflix - 34% bandwith
Amazon Instant Video - 1.9% bandwith
ABOUT "SNOWPIERCER" http://www.dailydot.com/entertainment/snowpiercer-video-on-demand-release-us/
ABOUT VIDEO ON DEMAND (HUGHES DIRECT TV): http://www.wired.com/2014/07/snowpiercer-vod-distribution/
I'M LEAVING to stop Denver/Englewood from having/running a "movie company" using Renee Ashley Baker or using Renee Ashley Baker's "original stories" I, Renee Ashley Baker, will be moving to France to launch a perfume/cologne company....and I, Renee Ashley Baker, will be "buying" my Cap Ferrat house with or without the movie industry and with or without the music industry....with or without a "novel" and with or without Tom Cruise...